Given Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamHim

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Sadly my Gp don’t care if I’m here or dead. Mental health really sucks in the UK.

Sadly my Gp don’t care if I’m here or dead. Mental health really sucks in the UK.
Hi Laurie, I’m d typ 2. I under stand we’re your coming from I have had depression for years mental health is sh*t here , my mental health started when I was in a relationship he nearly drove me mad he was a narcissist ,I went to a psychiatrist he put me on meds it brought my confidence up so one Sunday I was seeing to my family dinner , the narcissist starts to play up I just told him to f Off I’m now on my own for 30 years

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @IamLawrie ,

I am so sorry to hear that you are having issues with your GP. It must be so frustrating not being able to get help from your GP practice. It may be helpful to give us a call 0345 123 2399 Mon-Fri 9am-6pm. Also have you tried speaking to The Samaritans at 116 123 if you aren't able to get through to your GP? You also have the support from the community if would like to vent any frustrations.

Yes we are here for you, people do care

OK - Thanks everyone, thankfully my friend who is also a Methodist Minister popped by for a coffee and a chat, I told him about an idea I had to start my own mental health 1-1 support forum and he said fantastic idea - so the website is nearly ready). - I can't and wont moan about my mental health here its a diabetes support forum. Thanks tho.

OK - Thanks everyone, thankfully my friend who is also a Methodist Minister popped by for a coffee and a chat, I told him about an idea I had to start my own mental health 1-1 support forum and he said fantastic idea - so the website is nearly ready). - I can't and wont moan about my mental health here its a diabetes support forum. Thanks tho.

So pleased you’ve had a more positive chat with your minister friend later today. Grab those sources of support wherever you can find them!

Wishing you every success with your new project 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back