Ginger cake success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavis

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi everyone today I’ve made the ginger cake as recommended , it was a bit expensive buying the different flours etc but so worth it and plenty left to make more love the site SUGARFREELONDONER now I can enjoy a piece of cake for only 3.5 carbs happy days

Amazing @Mavis !

Well done you :D

Hi everyone today I’ve made the ginger cake as recommended , it was a bit expensive buying the different flours etc but so worth it and plenty left to make more love the site SUGARFREELONDONER now I can enjoy a piece of cake for only 3.5 carbs happy days
I haven't made anything from there yet, but so many good recipes. I love me a piece of ginger cake :D

Well done, I bet it tastes lovely . I use her site as the recipes are so easy to follow . I get my almond flour from Lidl and Aldi , they sometimes have the coconut flour in too , much cheaper than other supermarkets or Amazon.
Keep up the baking
Martin

Well done, I bet it tastes lovely . I use her site as the recipes are so easy to follow . I get my almond flour from Lidl and Aldi , they sometimes have the coconut flour in too , much cheaper than other supermarkets or Amazon.
Keep up the baking
Martin
Thanks I will definitely have a look in Lidl as I shop there anyway , and yes it tasted really good I crushed a few walnuts in mine also

Sounds good. Will have a look at that. There are some good recipes on that website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back