Ginger biscuits

Wow! Only 1g carb per biscuit? That'll be 2 dozen for me then please Martin :)

Very interested, please share!

Hi ding-dong and Dave , you can find the recipe on sugarfreelondoners website, sugar free ginger snaps . I found the hardest part in this weather was the butter, it says room temperature, but as my kitchen was like a siberian outpost , I warmed it up a bit in the microwave, on the plus side I didn't need to chill the dough in the fridge for 20 minutes

Hi ding-dong and Dave , you can find the recipe on sugarfreelondoners website, sugar free ginger snaps . I found the hardest part in this weather was the butter, it says room temperature, but as my kitchen was like a siberian outpost , I warmed it up a bit in the microwave, on the plus side I didn't need to chill the dough in the fridge for 20 minutes
I get a pottery bowl and part fill it with warm water, put a metal bowl into it, one which will sit safely above the rim but will dip down far enough to touch the water. I put the chopped up butter into the metal bowl and stir it about every minute or so and it soon softens. I tip out the butter and wipe the metal bowl using dry ingredients and a soft spatula. (Waste not want not)

I get a pottery bowl and part fill it with warm water, put a metal bowl into it, one which will sit safely above the rim but will dip down far enough to touch the water. I put the chopped up butter into the metal bowl and stir it about every minute or so and it soon softens. I tip out the butter and wipe the metal bowl using dry ingredients and a soft spatula. (Waste not want not)
Great tip , thanks for that .

Thank you!

Back