Getting through

Status
Not open for further replies.

spell

To all the censors and admin on forum, the way I write,talk or whatever is my way of getting through this,so either keep censoring or get rid of me

To all the censors and admin on forum, the way I write,talk or whatever is my way of getting through this,so either keep censoring or get rid of me
With respect, there is no reason whatsoever to off load a load of foul words on the forum each time you post.
There are people of all ages that visit and use this forum and to be greeted by your foul-mouthed rants is totally unacceptable.
So well done admin for stepping in and trying to educate you regarding acceptable use of the forum.

Hi @spell, I think that you've said before that you don't have many filters. That's absolutely fine, but that's where the moderators come in, to help filter for the rest of us on the forum. I personally don't mind bad language and use it myself regularly(!), but I know there are people who do and, as @Pumper_Sue says, there are people of all ages on the forum.
So please don't mind the mods doing their job. It's a thankless task (I was a mod on the Alzheimer's forum, so I know!!!)

It's good that you feel you can offload here, and I hope it's helping you x

Asterisks are your friend. Or use a euphemism. We all know what you mean. Say the words to yourself to get them out, but just asterisk them or moderate them here.

It would be sad to lose you from this forum. You’ve made an impression, for sure, but underneath I think there’s more to you than the language and defensiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back