garlic capsules and cinnamon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carina1962

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
does anyone take garlic capsules for heart health? at the moment i take a multi vitamin and omega 3 capsules but there are so many other supplements out there (ie garlic and cinnamon) that if i'm not careful i'll end up taking loads of pills and wonder whether the expense will be worth it!

Hi Carina, I don't take any supplements at the moment but my ex father in law used to eat three raw garlic cloves before breakfast every morning 😱 :D It certainly worked for him as he came off lots if medication for his heart problems and lived a long and happy life. But I fully understand that the majority of people couldn't cope with eating raw garlic before breakfast.... he always said the capsules weren't as good as the real thing! 🙂

well i believe in the benefits of garlic as coming from an Italian background it was used a lot in cooking. My grandparents lived to the ripe old age of 86 and they regularly had garlic and my grandfather was diabetic too. I've heard the Kwai garlic ones are the best on the market so may get some of those (the odourless ones!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back