G7 and clarity

Emerald87

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Clarity app hasn’t picked anything up since Sunday. Does anyone know how we can fix this? Thank you
IMG_1448.png

Is your Dexcom account still linked / connected in the “Profile” section?

Double checked and everything is connected like it should. He changed his G7 last night and then today clarity has took us back to the start of the week.

IMG_1464.png

Has anyone ever had clarity stop working? Have phoned Dexcom today and they had me do everything we’ve already tried like logging out, deleting and reinstalling app etc. Made us change the sensor that had only been in 2 days even though clarity hasn’t worked for a week. They left the call saying once sensor warms up it will be fine. Still not working. Don’t know what else to do.

I’m sure someone else posted a Clarity gremlin the other day - I’ll see if I can find it.

Ah! I think it was your earlier thread! I’ve merged the threads so that any further replies are in the same place 🙂

Have you tried logging-in via computer (looks like that might be possible based on this page, though I’ve never needed to do it myself

Have you tried logging-in via computer (looks like that might be possible based on this page, though I’ve never needed to do it myself

Yeah I’ve tried on a computer and still nothing. Dexcom werent very helpful and she kept talking over us. She just kept saying she couldn’t see anything in clarity even though I kept telling her that was why I was ringing!

How is the data connection performing on your phone? I think it needs the availability of phone data for when you aren’t in range of WiFi.

Is the Dexcom App able to send the data to the cloud?

Have you experimented with Share? That might be a way of determining that data packets are leaving the phone and reaching Dexcom’s servers?

Have you experimented with Share? That might be a way of determining that data packets are leaving the phone and reaching Dexcom’s servers?
The G7 app is showing the clarity info but it’s not getting to the clarity app. Have checked all settings on the app and everything is how it should be. The follow app is working fine though.
We have WiFi in the house and he has plenty of data and if follow is working surely they can’t be the problem either?

It is a real mystery!!

Especially if Follow / Share is working OK.

Have you checked the log-in on both apps?

Which ones have you deleted and reinstalled?

It is a real mystery!!

Especially if Follow / Share is working OK.

Have you checked the log-in on both apps?

Which ones have you deleted and reinstalled?
Using the same log in for both apps.

Have deleted and reinstalled both the G7 and clarity apps.

Just don’t get what’s happened. Only other thing is my son thinks his phone or the app updated last week but don’t know how to go back to the previous update

Ah! An OS update? Yes that might have caused a glitch I guess?

@Proud to be erratic and @Inka use G7 - not sure what OS they are using though.

I’ve just looked properly at his phone and it updated ages before it stopped working so he can’t blame that! Looks like it will have to be another call to Dexcom and see what they say this time

Hope you get to the bottom of it!

I use the G7 @Emerald87 but I use the G7 receiver rather than a phone. I don’t use Clarity so I’m afraid I can’t help. I hope it rights itself soon.

@Proud to be erratic and @Inka use G7 - not sure what OS they are using though.
I have a Samsung A52s, 5G variant. My software is One Ui 6.1, Android 14, with Security patch level 1 Jun 24 (that I resisted accepting until c. 10 days ago; I was waiting for Dexcom to confirm that update was compatible).

I have exactly the same issue with my son and started happening around 9th July. Deleted and re-installed clarity and G7 app but with no success. The follow app is working as normal, we also use Glooko and this has also stopped receiving information form the G7 at exactly the same time. I have a suspicion that the the G7 app may have been updated at the same time, but not 100% certain. Please share if you have had any joy in getting it to work, I have been searching around for over a week with no success.

Back