Funny day

EMcKT

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
Today has been odd. This morning I had a funeral....a lady for whom I worked for a long time after moving from Scotland to England, I worked for her business for twenty plus years and made lots of friends there.......we still meet each other often albeit we have all changed paths..those of us that are still around went to pay our respects. Buffet was CARBS!!!!!!! Pizza, sandwiches and chicken strip things. I had a meeting for my Market immediately after, stop at home, quick toilet break, collect papers and off!!!!!!! Now I'm home , not hungry but know I have not eaten today........I'm having Jordans toast and pate, DH is having cottage pie, which is homemade, and I'm having a gin!!!! Sorry if this is not an acceptable post but........thats the waylife goes sometimes.:D:D

d

Go for it! We all need a pick-me-up sometimes 🙂

I quite often have a G&T, and also added beer back to my diet.
And I just had an onion Bjhaji from Leamington Winter market that was the size of my head.

It's so hard sometimes, life throws curved balls but as a relative newby to this stuff, I am not ready to be totally good. One has to live life and I am lucky that I don't have some of the complications that diabetics seem to have.

Hope the funeral was a fitting celebration / send off for your friend / work colleague.

And well done for tackling the wall-of-beige that is many buffets!

And enjoy your emojis! :D😛o_O

For anyone who hasn’t found them yet, look under the ‘middle dots’

1728329332018.jpeg

Thank you. I hadn't spotted the middle dots but found the face below.😉😉

The dots are supposed to indicate that there are more menu options hidden inside I think?

Back