Frozen shoulder update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi just to let u all know i have had my operation for my frozen shoulder now and hopefully things should start improving. I am currently waiting to start physio and will let u know how things are going.

Thanks for letting us know Steve, glad the operation went well and hopefully, if your physio is as good as mine was after breaking my leg, you'll be back to full health soon!🙂

Dont bank on the physio being any good! I had my second op last wednesday for frozen shoulder - because the first one didnt work - and my consultant said he thinks physio let me down badly - and this was going private which should normally have a better success rate. Good luck anyway. Bev

Good luck with it all Steve. Physio will no doubt give you loads of exercises to do with regular monotony

glad it all went ok steve keep us all posted

Good Luck x

Dont bank on the physio being any good! I had my second op last wednesday for frozen shoulder - because the first one didnt work - and my consultant said he thinks physio let me down badly - and this was going private which should normally have a better success rate. Good luck anyway. Bev

I found this too when I broke my leg - the first physio I went to was totally useless, but then a friend recommended someone and he was absolutely superb. Seems they're a bit like all health professionals, you get some good and some not so good, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back