Frist dexcom one issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray119

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
So ealier I had my frist issue with dexcom one. It give brief sensor issue. It seemed to fix itself briefly but then it alerted that I was LOW double arrows down(which means less then 2.2) I checked and a figer prick said 10.3 and I went and washed my hands and checked again it said 10.5 now it swicths between saying brief seasor issue and being really out it's been great until now.

The adhesive on it is pealling so it's just possible it's got lose underneath. The sensors is apealling exirpeing today so I guess it might be worth changeing it latter.

Change it early and let their customer service know and they’ll send you a replacement. They can develop issues if they come unstuck or if you’re not well hydrated.

Change it early and let their customer service know and they’ll send you a replacement. They can develop issues if they come unstuck or if you’re not well hydrated.
Will they really send fla replacements for just one 1 day?. I was going to report any way just to let them know anyway.

Well it seems to be settleing down now perhaps it was the talk about reporting it to dexcom(still might be worth monteting for a bit thoug)

There you go, threaten to dob it in and it works. And yes we’ve had another sensor any time it’s failed early. They like to get the reports so they can keep an eye on problems. If you have a lot of problems with the adhesive lifting then you can get patches that go over. I know they now send the clear ones but they’re still not as sticky as the type one style ones we buy but they will still give you a little sticky boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back