Friendly fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaver01

Account removed
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Lets have some fun with my current state lol ... who thinks i will be type 1 who thinks i will be type 2 ......

ROLL UP ROLL UP 6taking bets!!!

The winner or winners will win a HUGE bar of CYBER CHOCOLATE!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think that it is most likely that you are Type 2. I will look forward to my prize! 🙂

In that case, I'll say you'll be joining me in the neither fish nor fowl category and will be a Type 1.5 or rusty Russian car.

Last edited:
ooo its all so exciting :D I think i might be 2 but they will say watch your diet and exercise and your not getting no drugs from the nhs because .... i dont know why because but just because!!

Im with North.................type 2.............split you 70:30 with the choc.......

i think you are probably T2 aswell although i was not sure yesterday when you were so unwell .... 30/30/30 share now boys !!
allys Russian car is a LADA which is a T1.5 ...thats even more confusing !

ooo its all so exciting :D I think i might be 2 but they will say watch your diet and exercise and your not getting no drugs from the nhs because .... i dont know why because but just because!!

You really are mental........🙄

You really are mental........🙄

*nods* yeap im nuts alright, im in one of those moods were i dont care much about anything (except my son - god i always care and worry about him!!) and im just in a sarcastic mood, dappy mood lmao!

My orignal text was - the wont give me no drugs because all the junior nurses and doctors in the essex hospital will be nom nom nom noming the meds!!

But i didnt write that because i thought it might offend - sorry if it offended

better be a big bar of choc there quite a few of us on the forum XX🙂

perhaps i could strectch to a bar of virtual chocolate each? lmao - you lot are costing me a fortune!! **tuts** 😛

Andy cruises in confidently and says ......

Type 1

But only because no-one else has said it and he is after a whole bar of cyber chocolate.

Andy "The Bar Steward" HB 🙂

This is the only thread I have read so am blinding guessing type 3.142 lol I was going to say type 1 but Andy HB beat me to it so am going to join the type 2's...

Andy you should change to Type2, then I can say Type 1 and get all the chocolate, not that I'm mad for it like!?

I think they'll name a whole new type for you - Type Z

Type 2 i reckon 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back