Freestyle Libre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaz88

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hey all,

Hope everyone doing OK.

I am asking who has a free style Libre, how did you get one and was it difficult to get one, are they available in North Lincolnshire?
Many thanks

Shaz x

I'm in Norfolk, where the criteria is difficult to meet, but have heard Lincolnshire is much more favourable (if T1)

I'm going to try for one, not sure how successful I will be but worth a try. I think everyone should have one, I don't even know how to apply.

If you are wanting one on the NHS they can only be prescribed by a hospital not your GP so you will need to ask whoever you see at the hospital re the care of your diabetes.

If you are not T1 none of the above applies.

Most people on here are currently self funding and order direct from Abbott but last time I looked they were not accepting orders from new customers.

If you are wanting one on the NHS they can only be prescribed by a hospital not your GP so you will need to ask whoever you see at the hospital re the care of your diabetes.

If you are not T1 none of the above applies.

Most people on here are currently self funding and order direct from Abbott but last time I looked they were not accepting orders from new customers.
I have been on Abbotts waiting list since September.
Also recently read that some of the Pharmacies that were selling are now not doing so, prescription needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back