FreeStyle Libre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akillah@5

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi guys my Freestyle Libre app is frozen and the arrow trend is not moving I have a photo I have tried turning my phone on and off

Attachments

• IMG_0267.png
    IMG_0267.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 11
Can you explain what you mean by frozen?
What do you think is wrong with the screen shot you have shown us above.... other than that your levels have been rather higher than you might like?

The glucose readings goes from 11.4 to 11.7 then back to 11.4 why don’t you people understand me

The glucose readings goes from 11.4 to 11.7 then back to 11.4 why don’t you people understand me

@Lucyr says, that doesn't sound particularly out of the ordinary. What is it about that which you think is wrong?

BG levels wobble about up and down all the time. Yes sometimes it will just keep going straight up until it levels out and comes down but sometimes it jumps about a bit rather than going in straight lines. It depends on the the rate of absorption of the insulin you have injected and the rate of release of glucose from the food you have eaten. A difference of 0.3mmols from 11.4 to 11.7 and back down is really negligible anyway and certainly not worth worrying about. I would be a lot more concerned about my levels spiking up to over 18mmols after breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back