Freestyle Libre website not working properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Germaine

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I have been using the new Freestyle Libre for a few days now and getting in touch with the company is very difficult. In fact I had to go to my local Curry’s to order it as the website seems inactive. After a great deal of investigation I now know that the problem is theirs. Has anyone been able to work out how to access the website www.freestylelibre.co.uk in order to download software and purchase consumables?
Thanks

I've just tried and it seems ok to me, although I don't need to order anything at the moment so haven't tried to complete an order. What device are you viewing it on? I find on my iPad I seem to have to push all the buttons at least twice before it registers! Which is slightly annoying but you get there in the end!

I've just tried and it seems ok to me, although I don't need to order anything at the moment so haven't tried to complete an order. What device are you viewing it on? I find on my iPad I seem to have to push all the buttons at least twice before it registers! Which is slightly annoying but you get there in the end!
Its across all my devices. Really strange and the helpline is very unhelpful...thanks for trying

It seems to be working fine for me. Hope you can get it sorted - might be something to do with your personal set up e.g. perhaps the site is being blocked for some reason?

It seems to be working fine for me. Hope you can get it sorted - might be something to do with your personal set up e.g. perhaps the site is being blocked for some reason?
I agree...that’s what I thought, but after a long consult with Apple online, their thinking was that it was external to me...

I ordered some more sensors last night on my iPad and it seemed to work and go through ok, sorry can't be more help
Jo

I have issues accessing the site when I am overseas, if I forget to use the VPN, as the site has geographical controls on it, only allowing access to those who are apparently on areas where the product is available for use.

Could it be your internet is somehow routing overseas?

Have you tried restarting the affected devices, and where pertinent, deleting temporary files, and cookies? I know that seems like a stock approach, but it can be scary just how effective it can sometimes be! (Don't ask me how I know this!)

I have issues accessing the site when I am overseas, if I forget to use the VPN, as the site has geographical controls on it, only allowing access to those who are apparently on areas where the product is available for use.

Could it be your internet is somehow routing overseas?

Have you tried restarting the affected devices, and where pertinent, deleting temporary files, and cookies? I know that seems like a stock approach, but it can be scary just how effective it can sometimes be! (Don't ask me how I know this!)
I’m not sure what’s happening. I think you’re right...its something like that....its also something to do with the freestyle libra website as many people talk of the problem. I have tried restarting my devices...no joy....what do you mean exactly about the cookies?

All sites install 'cookies' on your computer/phone/tablet - so eg this site you can tell it to remember your password - Yes? Well to do that, it has to install a Temporary Internet File, aka a Cookie.

On the top RH corner of any internet page there are Icons - one of these is 'Tools' and one of the options in the Tools drop down menu that appears when you click the Tools Icon is 'Internet Options' click on that. Click the 'Advanced' tab, and under 'Security' unclick the 'Delete Temp Internet Files' box. Click 'Apply' then 'OK'.

Then re-Access the site and see if it works now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back