Freestyle Libre Purchase Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikyAndro

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Is anyone else having issues with the new Freestyle Libre website ? Is there a fix? I'm waiting for a call back from them but wondered if anyone can recommend buying the sensors from anywhere else in the meantime? Thank You in advance.

They called me. Lots of people are having problems with the new website so they took my order over the phone and said they are working on a fix. They are aware. Just in case anyone reads this and was wondering. Lol

Is anyone else having issues with the new Freestyle Libre website ? Is there a fix? I'm waiting for a call back from them but wondered if anyone can recommend buying the sensors from anywhere else in the meantime? Thank You in advance.
Tesco pharmacy.

Works fine for me, ordered online with no issues

You can get them on amazon

Called my local superstore and they have them in stock. They £62 rather than £49 but if I was stuck I would get one there. Thanks.
That sounds like a VAT-included price, you may need to point out to them if you decide to buy one from them that you are entitled to VAT-excluded price as it is for a diagnosed disability

You can get them on amazon
Just be aware in the past I have read people report that Abbott, don't recognise Amazon, as an approved supplier, and been reluctant to replace.

Blimey I might st have been living under a stone !!! Lol I honestly didn't realise you could get them so easily . Thanks
They're not out on shelves, you need to ask. And when I used to buy them in a Superdrug pharmacy (when they sold them at £35) I had to call ahead to reserve one (or more, if I wanted more). (They're probably not things most pharmacies would keep in stock since they're mostly prescription items.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back