Freestyle Libre issue (asking for Novopen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LancashireLass

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I've recently (in the last two weeks) been given a Freestyle Libre by the Diabetes team and it has been fine until today. Now, every time I open the app or try to view anything in the app, I get a scan error that says
"Please try scanning your Novopen again. If the error persists, please contact Novo Nordisk customer support"

My issue is, I don't have a Novopen!

Does anyone have any idea how I stop this please?

I've recently (in the last two weeks) been given a Freestyle Libre by the Diabetes team and it has been fine until today. Now, every time I open the app or try to view anything in the app, I get a scan error that says
"Please try scanning your Novopen again. If the error persists, please contact Novo Nordisk customer support"

My issue is, I don't have a Novopen!

Does anyone have any idea how I stop this please?
Could you have a contactless bank card in the cover of a “flip case?”
I have a Novopen & just tried with my bank card and got the same notifacation.

I have but it has been in there all this time and this only started today - I will certainly give it a test though!
Thank you 🙂

Could you have a contactless bank card in the cover of a “flip case?”
I have a Novopen & just tried with my bank card and got the same notifacation.
Well it looks like that is what it was.
On checking I have realised that the card that's been in there all the time is not a contactless one, which is why it never affected it. It was only when I put my other card in there today it started!
Thank you again 🙂

Well it looks like that is what it was.
On checking I have realised that the card that's been in there all the time is not a contactless one, which is why it never affected it. It was only when I put my other card in there today it started!
Thank you again 🙂
You might be OK if you keep the front protector flap away from the back when viewing Librelink. Like an open book?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back