Freestyle Libre app issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone having outdated readings issues with their Freestyle libre 2 app

Android? Abbott released a warning recently of this problem with the latest software. The fix is a simple phone restart, ie hold power switch for the menu, and choose restart.

I think you'll have to be a bit more specific. Do you mean the reader OR the phone app LibreLink, and if so what issues?

I mean the phone app on IPhone
No issues for me. What kind of issues? I’d try standard troubleshooting eg

Check you have the latest app and no phone or app update waiting
Check Bluetooth is on both on the phone and on the libre app settings
Switch the phone off completely, wait a minute and restart it and reopen the libre app

Now it's been updated, my only problem is it doesn't seem to show Time In Range for the last 24 hours. Is that the same for everyone?

Now it's been updated, my only problem is it doesn't seem to show Time In Range for the last 24 hours. Is that the same for everyone?
Yes it’s the same for me @janedent

Yes they removed it from the Home Screen of the app - which has frustrated quite a few people.

The longer Time In Range data are still available (7 day etc) within the app.

I’m not sure if the outcry/backlash will encourage them to reinstate the 24 hour TIR on the home screen (or what the reason for removing it was).My guess it that they are just too busy sorting out the problems they’ve been having!!

Yes the Freestyle libre 2 app needs to be updated sometimes it gives me outdated readings

Yes the Freestyle libre 2 app needs to be updated sometimes it gives me outdated readings

You should completely power-down your phone, and restart it (not just quit the app). I think that resolves some issues?

I’m not sure if the outcry/backlash will encourage them to reinstate the 24 hour TIR on the home screen (or what the reason for removing it was).My guess it that they are just too busy sorting out the problems they’ve been having!!
I don’t think they’ve intentionally removed it, they’ve just used the screen you used to get with the scan result as the screen showing your result now they’re being sent from sensor directly, and not thought to themselves “oh the original Home Screen was actually useful we could have adjusted that and kept the 24hr values”

Yeah
Yes they removed it from the Home Screen of the app - which has frustrated quite a few people.

Yeah I have noticed that too I have tried tried turning off my phone but it giving me outdated readings

Yeah

Yeah I have noticed that too I have tried tried turning off my phone but it giving me outdated readings
What do you mean exactly by outdated readings? I wonder if you’re just misunderstanding the limitations of libre.

Note that to overcome outdated readings make sure you have version 2.10.1.10406 which was released late July. I received an email from abbott about a week ago to do the latest update (for Android)

Thanks for replying. It IS rather annoying. That daily percentage was a great motivator for me. I'll drop them a line to add to the outcry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back