Freestyle Libre 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordic Girl

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi
I have a Freestyle Libre 2 sensor which should be giving me continuous glucose readings throughout the day without scanning the sensor but today, one week into wearing the sensor, I am getting continuous ‘signal loss’ alarm warnings although my iPhone is close to me. I am reluctant to change the sensor as I have 8 days still left on the sensor. Has anyone else got this problem? Visually sensor looks fine and is fully attached to my upper arm. What could cause this sudden malfunctioning?
Any thoughts or comments?

Hi
I have a Freestyle Libre 2 sensor which should be giving me continuous glucose readings throughout the day without scanning the sensor but today, one week into wearing the sensor, I am getting continuous ‘signal loss’ alarm warnings although my iPhone is close to me. I am reluctant to change the sensor as I have 8 days still left on the sensor. Has anyone else got this problem? Visually sensor looks fine and is fully attached to my upper arm. What could cause this sudden malfunctioning?
Any thoughts or comments?
Try closing the LibreLink app (close but NOT uninstall). Then close and restart your phone which should clear any cache with gremlin commands embedded. After the phone is fully restarted open the LibreLink app and do a scan to get it reconnected to your sensor. That worked for me on an android phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back