Freestyle libre 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mishaquk

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi guys I have been type 2 for 12 years and been on insulin for 7 years. I have been on liber 2 sensor for just over 4 months.
I must admit I have found it quite useful overall but It has happened few times with me few times now that I feel I am having but no loss of signal alarm or critical alarm has gone. When I check , it’s low.
Will appreciate comments please.

It’s a known issue. If you use the search function you’re sure to find many threads on the issue.

Hi guys I have been type 2 for 12 years and been on insulin for 7 years. I have been on liber 2 sensor for just over 4 months.
I must admit I have found it quite useful overall but It has happened few times with me few times now that I feel I am having but no loss of signal alarm or critical alarm has gone. When I check , it’s low.
Will appreciate comments please.

Best to contact Abbott. There are known issues with some sorts of Android phones and/or OS.

Some people are finding that removing and reinstalling the app helps.

If you contact Abbott they may offer you a Libre reader which doesn’t have the problems that some are currently experiencing with the app.

There are threads in the pump and tech section which may help

Oh… and welcome to the forum @Mishaquk 🙂

Uninstall app then download it again, chances are you will get latest version & those issues will be resolved, did this last week after losing alarms myself, its all good now pleased to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back