Freestyle libre 2 sensor error

Status
Not open for further replies.

sg295

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all,

I’m trying to scan my libre sensor and it keeps giving me an error message saying that I need to try again in 10 minutes.

I’ve had this message a few times before but usually it’s resolved pretty quickly. However, it’s been a lot longer than 10 minutes and still no joy so anyone got any ideas please?

Thank you!

I find it often does this when levels are changing quickly. It happens most following my daily walk.

I believe it is usually when levels are changing direction rapidly and it can't computer them. Are your levels quite erratic at the moment.... eaten a few too many naughties etc.

Hi,

Thank you both for your replies!

I’m not feeling 100% and just scanned again now and it says 10.3 and keeps rising each time I scan it.

Probably I’m not quite well so my levels are slightly elevated.

Thank you for your help!

Hi,

Thank you both for your replies!

I’m not feeling 100% and just scanned again now and it says 10.3 and keeps rising each time I scan it.

Probably I’m not quite well so my levels are slightly elevated.

Thank you for your help!
You could do a finger prick test with a BG meter as this may put you mind at rest if the libre isn’t working

You could do a finger prick test with a BG meter as this may put you mind at rest if the libre isn’t working
Hi,

Thank you for your message.

Yes I’ve done a finger prick and it seems to be very close to the libre result so I think it’s working again now.

Think levels may have just been rising rapidly and hence the error message and like I say, they keep creeping up a little bit more each time I scan.

Thanks for your help!

Hi,

Thank you for your message.

Yes I’ve done a finger prick and it seems to be very close to the libre result so I think it’s working again now.

Think levels may have just been rising rapidly and hence the error message and like I say, they keep creeping up a little bit more each time I scan.

Thanks for your help!
It’s good that the libre is working again and you know that it is accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back