Freestyle Libre 2 issues with the Google Pixel 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

imsweetenough

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Woke up in the middle of the night feeling weird. Checked my sensor reading and I was at 3.0. My alarm is supposed to go off at 3.9. Just had it again. Felt funny and scanned, was at 3.3. Been having loads of issues with signal drop out and scan failures. Anyone else having issues with their Google Pixel 6 or is what I'm experiencing a wider issue than just the Pixel 6? I pay privately for my libre sensors so as you can imagine, a 40% failure rate is very worrying. It's a shame because I love this technology and it's taught me so much about myself.

Hi @imsweetenough. 🙂 Unfortunately, a lot of people seem to have lost the Libre 2 alarms recently, me included. I got Abbott to send me a reader cos I just couldn’t fix the problem.

I’m running Pixel 6a full system updates and LL 2.8.2.9318 and alarms work perfectly but I use Juggluco alongside LL so it is ‘catching’ the error messages.

However it does suggest that the sensors are OK, and the BT software is robust.

If you don’t get anywhere maybe it’s worth downgrading the LL app to see if the problem did in fact come with one of the recent updates. Location of older apps is in another alarms thread, either here or maybe on .co.uk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back