Freestyle Libre 2 app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akillah@5

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi there is anyone having signal losses on the Freestyle Libre 2 app which is annoying and the Freestyle Libre 2 app being frozen or something

It might help if you mention which phones you are using which are experiencing problems with LibreLink

Hope you manage to get it sorted.

I don’t currently use Libre, but with Dexcom I find it helps enormously to keep the device and sensor on the same side of my body, so that there is more of a line-of-sight between them.

Perhaps try the trusty ‘restart your phone’ tactic. May do nothing, but it’s an old IT standby. As is deleting the app, and reinstalling it afresh.

I had this at the weekend. I use the Libre2 scanner, not my phone to scan my sensor. It lasted for about 20 minutes the started working as normal.

When you say signal loss what do you mean? Is it that the CGM stops and you have to scan to get it started again?

You will have to expand.
If signal loss is not the continuous update stopping and needing to scan the NFC to reconnect the Bluetooth to restart the continuous update, I do not know what you mean.
Please clarify - you have started three different threads with slightly different unclear explanations. Are they the same problem or do you have three different issues with the LibreLink app on your phone?
Have you contacted Abbott support for assistance?

Worst app ever. Complained to abbot a couple of weeks ago about down time and they sent me new sensor. Hasn’t worked all day so changed to another. It took 1reading and is down again. So unreliable. Must be costing the nhs a fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back