Freestyle Libre 2 and Shuggar app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatname

I’m using the above combo to get readings on my watch, and am very happy with it.

This afternoon my sensor reached the 14 day mark, but 4 hours later I’m still getting blood glucose readings on the app. Has anyone else had this happen? The readings look reasonably accurate. Not sure if I should take the sensor off or see how long it keeps going for.

It’s normal it will stop after 12 hours

What is the sugar app please? I have an Apple Watch and would be great to track my libre 2 on my watch too!

What is the sugar app please? I have an Apple Watch and would be great to track my libre 2 on my watch too!
There’s a few options for that, both of the ones I’ve tried involve using a calendar complication on your watch to show the BG and the arrow.

Shuggah will estimate its own bgs from your libre. You can’t use the libre app as a cgm alongside it so if you want your diabetes team to get your libre data you’ll need to scan every 8 hours

GluRoo is what I use instead. Pros are I use the libre app as normal, GluRoo just picks the bg up from LibreLinkUp so my team see the data from Libre as normal. Cons are that because it’s reading from LibreLinkUp the watch doesn’t give readings if I don’t have internet.

There’s other threads on it if you want to search them. Both apps available in App Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back