Freestyle libre 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirrel 1

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
I have just replaced my freestyle sensor, after 60 min wait message came back replace sensor, same result after replacing with new sensor. I have only had this issue since upgrading my phone to ios 15.5 has any body else had this experience?

Have you contacted Abbott?
If you have issues like that you need to contact them and they will provide a replacement

I have just replaced my freestyle sensor, after 60 min wait message came back replace sensor, same result after replacing with new sensor. I have only had this issue since upgrading my phone to ios 15.5 has any body else had this experience?
There’s a thread about it here, someone else with similar problems. From the last post on that thread, it seems Abbott are aware, so they should replace the sensors if you give them a call.

Hi helli yes contacted Abbott and they are sending replacements. At the present they have not received any issue reports concerning iOS 15.5 but I will keep this thread updated when I start my new sensors

Thought I would post an update on my sensor issue, After speaking to Abbot they are sending replacement sensors I have fitted a new sensor and this is working OK. The unusual thing is that I had two sensors go faulty one after the other. Don't know if this is a batch issue but the faulty ones are on there way back.

Thought I would post an update on my sensor issue, After speaking to Abbot they are sending replacement sensors I have fitted a new sensor and this is working OK. The unusual thing is that I had two sensors go faulty one after the other. Don't know if this is a batch issue but the faulty ones are on there way back.

Switch over to libre 2, far better device plus added bonus of alarms, also find 2 is more accurate at low & higher levels than 1 version.

Libre 1 works great for me with the reader..... very accurate and no faulty sensors. My gut feeling is that it is more often than not, a software problem which causes issues with Libre or individual phone issues with NFC and Bluetooth. I appreciate I lose out on some of the info available on LibreLink but I get enough from the reader to manage very well without any of the frustrations some people experience..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back