Free Meter software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

litto-miss-loz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Well, after last April's rapid decline in my lantus/basal requirements, eventually dropping from 20 units to 6, it appears that my bolus requirements are now falling. Just lately (since this cold snap began) I've been reducing my novorapid with my meals, but I'm just not reducing it enough. Meals that I have been pretty confident about dosing for are now sending me hypo 2.5 hours later. I'm writing this recovering from a completely surprising 2.8, even though I had reduced my bolus, and then taken an extra 20% off just to make sure!😱

I've only had two readings above 5.8 this week - most are in the 2s, 3s, or 4s. I'm fairly happy with my lantus because I wake between 4.5 and 5.1. So...I must be nearly cured! There's no other explanation😱

Things have been pretty good all month - only one reading in double figures and that was after lots of booze just befre New Year, but lately - too many hypos!

trendjan10.jpg

how do u do one of those graphs????

so you can put your results onto your computer from your meter???

i wonder if mine can do that... ooo lol

so you can put your results onto your computer from your meter???

i wonder if mine can do that... ooo lol

What meter have you got? A lot of the meter companies provide free software. Mine's an accucheck nano.

Well, looks like I cracked it with the evening meal - just measured at 5.2 four and half hours after eating🙂

What meter have you got? A lot of the meter companies provide free software. Mine's an accucheck nano.

Well, looks like I cracked it with the evening meal - just measured at 5.2 four and half hours after eating🙂

its an optium xceed one

??

i will try find the box and read what it says.

Sorry Northerner.

My friend's son has that meter and I put the software on the computer for them hence I knew where to get the info re the free cable.

lol thanks guys

now now no fighting over me 😛

just ordered my free cable

thanks guys :D:D

hope you do more than I have, I ordered mine, took two weeks to arrive! But I haven't touched it, maybe I'll try soon, I should really!

hope you do more than I have, I ordered mine, took two weeks to arrive! But I haven't touched it, maybe I'll try soon, I should really!

you should do it mr 🙂

i will show u my graph once its up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back