Free BS Meter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shirl

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Just thought I would mention that after visiting my GP this morning for repeat prescriptions etc. I went like a good patient to the pharmacy, pharmacist (?) lvly lady, asked if I'd got a few mins in which to complete a small survey.
This done (5 questions bout BS control) and she asked if I would be willing to try a new meter for free? Well how could I refuse 🙂 anywho is a Freestyle Freedom Lite (anyone use this?).

Thought it may be of use to anyone who takes meds for their D and has been told they don't need to get a meter, might be worth a try getting one.

Said Pharmacy was in my local Superdrug btw!

Take care all, Shirl x

Just thought I would mention that after visiting my GP this morning for repeat prescriptions etc. I went like a good patient to the pharmacy, pharmacist (?) lvly lady, asked if I'd got a few mins in which to complete a small survey.
This done (5 questions bout BS control) and she asked if I would be willing to try a new meter for free? Well how could I refuse 🙂 anywho is a Freestyle Freedom Lite (anyone use this?).

Thought it may be of use to anyone who takes meds for their D and has been told they don't need to get a meter, might be worth a try getting one.

Said Pharmacy was in my local Superdrug btw!

Take care all, Shirl x

Hi Shirl,

I use these and find them ok. They are quite small which is handy for handbags etc.

Di x

Hi Di, thanx for quick reply! Will give it a go then. Hope all going ok for you, take care, Shirl x

Hi Di, thanx for quick reply! Will give it a go then. Hope all going ok for you, take care, Shirl x

Hi Shirl, all is well with me finally!! lots better now with the two insulins, pain but rather be well controlled than way to high all the time.

Hope you are well also.
Di x

Hi Steffie,

Do you get them to send you test monitor books as well ? I do. I was also cheeky and got them to send me a spare monitor FOC.
Hope your ok.

Di x

No never even knew you could get test monitor books lol.
Im tickety boo hun ty xx

No never even knew you could get test monitor books lol.
Im tickety boo hun ty xx

Hi Steffie,
I'll dig out the email address I use to ask for them and PM you. Will do it later as I'm just packing up at work xx

Ah bless ya Di, gr8 to hear your feelin betta, will keep me fingers crossed for you, take care of yourself, lv Shirl

Thanx for info Steffie, will take a look bit l8r, take care, love Shirl x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back