Found a new hot drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmaL76

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
You know when you fancy a hot chocolate or something a bit hot and sweet but don’t want to drink a cup full of artificial sweetener! I found something ….

Maybe not to everyone’s taste, a tea that taste like caramel, but I was shocked at how nice and caramelised it is. Obvs no cals, carbs etc … cuz it’s tea! It doesn’t have the nutritionals on box but I found it on their website just to be sure.

Twinnings also do a vanilla one that is supposed to be amazing but you can’t seem to get it in this country unless you want to pay £30 a box !

Attachments

• 3365D63C-8E5D-499C-9BB1-92A0584914AB.png
    3365D63C-8E5D-499C-9BB1-92A0584914AB.png
    156.9 KB · Views: 16
Not for me as I dont have a sweet tooth. As it contains flavourings I'm surprised its carb and calorie free but obvs it is

That’s what I thought @pinkjude but check it out.

These are 2 pounds on Amazon.

I'm hoping this would stay my caramel cravings compared to a massive caramel tart from the local bakery...
My favourite things in order are (were) caramel, fudge, Scottish shortbread and toffee. Just before I was diagnosed my mum got me some rolys fudge from Cornwall… I fell asleep for a very long time … ah the good old days :rofl:

Some of the T2 teas are really good - Toasty Nugget is really good and Jade Mountain tastes like Ferrero Rocher!

You know when you fancy a hot chocolate or something a bit hot and sweet but don’t want to drink a cup full of artificial sweetener! I found something ….

Maybe not to everyone’s taste, a tea that taste like caramel, but I was shocked at how nice and caramelised it is. Obvs no cals, carbs etc … cuz it’s tea! It doesn’t have the nutritionals on box but I found it on their website just to be sure.

Twinnings also do a vanilla one that is supposed to be amazing but you can’t seem to get it in this country unless you want to pay £30 a box !
I discovered chocolate brownie tea when my daughter took me here for a cream tea (before diagnosis of course!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back