Forum's birthday - November!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiv

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all, November 14th is the forum's 2nd birthday. We've talked about having a bit of a do for it, so I've got a thread open in the Events section to firstly decide on location - I'm not sure everyone has seen it, so if you'd be interested in coming, please go over and let your opinion be heard! 🙂

http://www.diabetessupport.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?p=158285#post158285

Hi all, I'll leave the thread/poll open for another week tomorrow, so the 21st, to make sure everyone has chance to see it.

If you haven't been to a meet before this is a great chance to come and meet lots of people, by the sounds of it as it's a bit of a special one a lot more people are willing to put in the time and distance to come 🙂 so it would be lovely to see lots of new faces!

Bump!

The vote is tied at the moment between London, Birmingham and Manchester - if there is anyone thinking about coming, please do go along and vote! Even if you haven't been on the forum for very long it would be great if you could make it - we are all a friendly bunch and it would be lovely to have a lot of people coming.

Voting will close on this tomorrow (26th August) at midnight! Please only vote if you intend to come. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back