Forum catch up - I'm still around

Status
Not open for further replies.

mum2westiesGill

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi everyone,
I've not posted since 21st Feb 22 so just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm still around and feeling really positive and good 🙂

I hope the positivity remains after my diabetic 6 month review tomorrow morning

Hi everyone,
I've not posted since 21st Feb 22 so just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm still around and feeling really positive and good 🙂

I hope the positivity remains after my diabetic 6 month review tomorrow morning
Nice to know you're well and feeling positive. I hope your review goes ok.

Glad you’re okay and still around. Hope your review is useful.

Everything crossed for you for tomorrow Gill.

Have you had bloods done in advance so that you’ll get a full set of results and be able to discuss them?

Have you got anything you’d like to check or ask about? Taking a note of your questions in a little notebook is really helpful 🙂

Thank you @freesia @Lucyr @Inka @Bloden & @everydayupsanddowns 🙂

bloods were done at the appointment and also BP which was 128/50 which the nurse said was absolutely fine & pulse rate 74 bpm also O/E - pulse rhythm regular

re "Have you got anything you’d like to check or ask about? Taking a note of your questions in a little notebook is really helpful" lol I too loads of print outs of graphs and all my up to date personal details such as target range, i:c ratios.....but I felt really pleased because the nurse actually took the time to have a good look at everything - she remarked and said that the time in range for my target range of 61% on my AGP graph was very good and she also said some of the others were good too - pictures to follow.....she said my estimated A1c of 56mmol was very good.....

Last edited:
Graphs which I took with me

AGP 30 days
Screenshot_20220403-140345_Drive.jpg

AGP 90 days
Screenshot_20220403-140408_Drive.jpg

GPI 30 days
Screenshot_20220405-093058_Drive.jpg

GPI 90 days
Screenshot_20220405-093009_Drive.jpg

Hi @mum2westiesGill and lovely to hear from you.
All looking good and I hope that the review just feeds into your positivity.

So this is what my FreeStyle libre estimated and my A1c done at the drs was 52 mmol 🙂

Screenshot_20220405-092507.jpg

Hi Gill. Good to see you back posting and delighted that you are now using Libre again and managing to capture all the data and doing so well with it and that your review with the nurse was so positive. I hope that you are now gaining confidence with Libre as it really is a fantastic tool once you understand how to get the best from it without trusting it implicitly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back