For everyone having a day like Pooh x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny65

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
"Today was a Difficult Day," said Pooh.
There was a pause.
"Do you want to talk about it?" asked Piglet.
"No," said Pooh after a bit. "No, I don't think I do."
"That's okay," said Piglet, and he came and sat beside his friend.
"What are you doing?" asked Pooh.
"Nothing, really," said Piglet. "Only, I know what Difficult Days are like. I quite often don't feel like talking about it on my Difficult Days either.
"But goodness," continued Piglet, "Difficult Days are so much easier when you know you've got someone there for you. And I'll always be here for you, Pooh."
And as Pooh sat there, working through in his head his Difficult Day, while the solid, reliable Piglet sat next to him quietly, swinging his little legs...he thought that his best friend had never been more right."
A.A. Milne
Sending thoughts to those having a Difficult Day today and hope you have your own Piglet to sit beside you

Attachments

• poo.jpg
    poo.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
It is amazing what diabetics have to cope with. Just remember how much you are coping with, and remember as well, to pin on another badge of honour, for each bit of coping. The old rules are inadequate. My carb intake/insulin reaction is almost random. I have no idea whether my BG will be high or low, even if I weigh everything and do the same amount of exercise. I have to do 7/8 BG tests a day because the CGM is not reliable enough.
What you have done is quite astonishing. Tons of congratulation.
Adamrit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back