For all you spi-belt lovers for insulin supplies...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarbum

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Since I purchased my 2 spi-belts online I still get their emails. NEWS: Watch out for a new insulin pump and pump supplies belt coming soon! Great!

I filled my feedback in when I purchased, as I am sure many others did and that I was using it for pump and insulin supplies so I am pleased to hear they are cashing in on a sustainable market 😉 and also wondering what they will come up with...🙂

Check them out, it isnt just pumpers, great for all supplies etc....

http://store.spibelt.com/

Good link Lou, although I prefer the photo of it in place on your original thread😛 I would luv a superhero style utility belt!!

My original thread?? Have I done this before??

....hmmmmm, now I come to think of it......

ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone Rossi! They'll never know!

My original thread?? Have I done this before??

....hmmmmm, now I come to think of it......

ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone Rossi! They'll never know!

I meant the first post in this thread, must read what I write and make sure it makes sense, but then I'd take ages writting and re-writing!!😛

Dia-Belt

Replying to my own thread......thats not cool! But I just stumbled accross this too...

http://www.diabeticbelt.com/index.html

I actually feel the need to say "Thanks for posting my link!"
Send me a message and I'll send you a free belt!
I never was the "spam the messageboards" kind of guy.
I am the inventor of the Dia-Belt and owner of Diabeticbelt.com
I just wanted to mention that I am also a pumper, and that I have been making these belts for myself for about 5 years.
My new wife thought I was selfish to keep this design for myself, so I made a site and got to work on making belts.
I know I'm biased, but the reason I started making these belts is because I was not satisfied with any other belts on the market. I wear a shirt and tie to my day job, who wants their pump outside their suite hangin on a fanny pack, big or small? How many cell phone type things do you really wanna carry on your belt? Most of the people at work don't even know I have a pump even though they know I am diabetic. The main reason I developed the bely was sleeping, changing clothes and going to the bathroom... for anyone on a pump... I know I don't have to elaborate on these tasks.

Gregory Poche'

I just wanted to mention that I am also a pumper, and that I have been making these belts for myself for about 5 years.
My new wife thought I was selfish to keep this design for myself, so I made a site and got to work on making belts.
I know I'm biased, but the reason I started making these belts is because I was not satisfied with any other belts on the market. I wear a shirt and tie to my day job, who wants their pump outside their suite hangin on a fanny pack, big or small? How many cell phone type things do you really wanna carry on your belt? Most of the people at work don't even know I have a pump even though they know I am diabetic. The main reason I developed the bely was sleeping, changing clothes and going to the bathroom... for anyone on a pump... I know I don't have to elaborate on these tasks.

Gregory Poche'

Thats very kind of you! Nice to see someone do well putting their ideas into a real business!

Best of luck!

...Gregory Poche'

I like that your name is French for 'pocket' - how ? propos!🙂

Cheers Lou, much appreciated seeing as I'm about to get my greasy mitts allover a lovely brand new Veo. You had your new one yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back