Foot Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebstar

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi I was on here the other day saying how worried I was about the foot check. Well I went today and all is well. Thanks for the replies telling me not to worry unfortunately worrying is what I do best lol.😛

Hi I was on here the other day saying how worried I was about the foot check. Well I went today and all is well. Thanks for the replies telling me not to worry unfortunately worrying is what I do best lol.😛

Hi Sebstar , I'm glad everything went well for you today 🙂🙂🙂 We all get times when we worry though , we wouldnt be human otherwise . Thanks for letting us know how it went .

Last edited:
Hi Sebster

Glad the foot check went well...We all worry at times thats what makes us human...lol

Heidi
xx🙂

Hi Sebster,

Glad the appt went well! I cringe when I think of the things that I have been to the doc with (eg one time convinced I had breast cancer...turned out I'd pulled a muscle, what a relief but how embarrassing!! 😱) ... They are always very kind though, & in fairness, I'd rather be told I was worrying too much than be told I'd left something too late!

Really glad all's well! 🙂

Twitchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back