Foil Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vamppir8

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Ok about 6 months ago I went to drs re memory problems. It was the weirdest appointment I had ever had. Normally in 5 mins and out. We chatted about weather, my family history, sport, pulled up records went through everything, his friends, etc etc. Half an hour in I said I had to go back to work. I had refused hba1c test the last 2 times as seemed pointless it it what it is. Then after being lulled into false sense of security I agreed. He pulled out the strangest implement you ever see, looked like out of star trek. The normal one, stab in in arm, insert vial and it pulls your blood out (vacuum I presume), change another etc. This one was the fiddliest thing he had to assemble it, connect plunger and pull it out, then change vial, etc. At end he broke it into about 4 bits and put it in 4 different disposable boxes, we joked about being very green not. My worry is that with all the underhanded attempts by government to get whatever it is in the convid "vaccine" in us, that I have been pfizered by stealth as the front bit was very long and had room for a hidden payload. I posted picture several times on twitter, and searched endlessly for anything similar to no avail. It was bright green and reminded me of the liberator on blakes 7. Anyone know anything about it? what it is called etc?

First pic normal, 2nd was what he used luminous green, 3rd liberator.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221017-094539_PENUP.jpg
    Screenshot_20221017-094539_PENUP.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20220217_141035.jpg
    IMG_20220217_141035.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 15
  • z.jpg
    z.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 15
Ok about 6 months ago I went to drs re memory problems. It was the weirdest appointment I had ever had. Normally in 5 mins and out. We chatted about weather, my family history, sport, pulled up records went through everything, his friends, etc etc. Half an hour in I said I had to go back to work. I had refused hba1c test the last 2 times as seemed pointless it it what it is. Then after being lulled into false sense of security I agreed. He pulled out the strangest implement you ever see, looked like out of star trek. The normal one, stab in in arm, insert vial and it pulls your blood out (vacuum I presume), change another etc. This one was the fiddliest thing he had to assemble it, connect plunger and pull it out, then change vial, etc. At end he broke it into about 4 bits and put it in 4 different disposable boxes, we joked about being very green not. My worry is that with all the underhanded attempts by government to get whatever it is in the convid "vaccine" in us, that I have been pfizered by stealth as the front bit was very long and had room for a hidden payload. I posted picture several times on twitter, and searched endlessly for anything similar to no avail. It was bright green and reminded me of the liberator on blakes 7. Anyone know anything about it? what it is called etc?

First pic normal, 2nd was what he used luminous green, 3rd liberator.
That sound like the wierd dreams I used to get when I was at work. I had set out all the equipment for the lab class but somebody had swapped it in the night for lots of old stuff that used to be used.

That sound like the wierd dreams I used to get when I was at work. I had set out all the equipment for the lab class but somebody had swapped it in the night for lots of old stuff that used to be used.
If only it was a dream.

Last edited:
Very much foil hat in terms of Pfizer. All the covid vaccines (and in fact I think all vaccines except nasal flu, oral rotavirus, live polio and BCG) have to be given into a muscle, not a vein.

I'm wondering if he had an opaque hub for some reason with a safety needle?

What's it called do you know? Cannot find picture searched loads of times. Normal one plug vial on blood sucks out, this one had plunger and had to draw it out, he said he had never used it before.

The normal one you mention is what my phlebotomy nurse uses when taking multiple samples, usually each one taken has a different colour top depending on what is being tested and means the vials can be quickly swapped without making a new puncture mark.
The plunger type is a normal syringe used for taking a single sample and looks a bit like the version used for giving injections (but pulls the blood out instead), when this type has been used on me it is then injected into a vial to be sent for testing, have to say it’s many years since I have seen it used in a clinic but them I am often having multiple tests done at once.

What's it called do you know? Cannot find picture searched loads of times. Normal one plug vial on blood sucks out, this one had plunger and had to draw it out, he said he had never used it before.
These days they normally use something called a vacutainer which is a needle connected to what looks like the outer part of a syringe into which fits the blood collection tube, this allows several different tubes to be filled from one insertion of the needle.
There are some fancy ones with tubing, valves etc. Everything is usually disposable.

This was not a single use he took several vials and had to attach the plunger each time. I've had bloods done thousands of times (warfarin donor thyroid hba1c) never seen anything like it. He had only just been trained how to use it. Very awkward.

This is the multi sample version my nurse normally uses https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venipuncture where the tube / plunger is swapped each time a different vial needs to be filled.
Yep that's the normal one, no plunger, put round top vial in, self fills. This he had to screw plunger on and pull it out. Then repeat for next vial. Then disassemble it into 3 different coloured boxes.

Yep that's the normal one, no plunger, put round top vial in, self fills. This he had to screw plunger on and pull it out. Then repeat for next vial. Then disassemble it into 3 different coloured boxes.
Is that your question answered? If not I suggest you speak to the surgery if your unhappy and/or concerned.

Is that your question answered? If not I suggest you speak to the surgery if your unhappy and/or concerned.
No its nothing like it as I said it was luminous green, and had a plunger, and dibbles on the end.

No its nothing like it as I said it was luminous green, and had a plunger, and dibbles on the end.
Could be a piece of surgical equipment then, more procedures are being given to surgeries to be done now, might be all he/she had to hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back