Flu jab

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that in my local Boots and was very impressed!

I think it's a good idea to have more spaces outside of the GP for routine things like this as many won't both otherwise due to how challenging it can be to get an appointment.

Booking has been open since about July for boots, though i only got around to booking last week so mine is in a couple of weeks tims

Heads up! You can book your flu jab at boots now. Lloyds may also do it.
On mg way home from work noticed a pharmacy was doing walk ins. So I walked in and 5 minutes later left with the flu jab administered. Next... covid booster...

Tesco also do flu jabs.. if you are entitled to a free jab they will be free here too and the store will notify your GP

On mg way home from work noticed a pharmacy was doing walk ins. So I walked in and 5 minutes later left with the flu jab administered. Next... covid booster...
I had a message from my GP surgery last Tuesday inviting me to book a vaccination tomorrow. I finally got around to it this lunchtime, expecting to have to wait a bit, but no, they had plenty of appointments tomorrow. So maybe take up isn't that great (maybe because of the un-wintery weather)?

Straight in and out within a couple of minutes this morning. The first time I've seen the main Dr do anything.

Getting mine done in our local Boots next Saturday.

Thanks for sharing @Hepato-pancreato

I’ll have to check with my local independent and see how they are fixed. 🙂

I was scheduled to get mine at my doctor surgery on Saturday but it has just been postponed due to the delay in vaccine delivery.
This is not a big issue for me and was half expecting it.

Ive had my reminder text off boots today about my appointment on Friday, so unless they cancel beforehand it looks like it’s still going ahead.

Ive had my reminder text off boots today about my appointment on Friday, so unless they cancel beforehand it looks like it’s still going ahead.
I received the reminder from my surgery yesterday and the cancellation today.
Hopefully, Boots are more organised which doesn’t take much. Drinking sessions in a brewery comes to mind when I think about my surgery.

Had text from surgery this evening my Flu vaccine booked for Tuesday afternoon.

Mine at Boots was done this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back