fish and chips - wed 5th may

Status
Not open for further replies.

bev

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi all,

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the 'big night in' and we are having Fish and chips! You are all welcome to join and can either have a take-away or a home-cooked meal. All we need to know is the carb count (if you do carb count) and the insulin dose and ratio your on. Then we test pre-meal, and each hour afterwards up to 4 hours. Post results on the results thread and we can all compare. For those that have previously done the fish and chips experiment it will be interesting to see if we can all improve from last time!

All newbies are invited - dont be shy - the more the merrier!🙂Bev

Can I just chip in here and say that I like the idea of trawling through for earlier fish and chip experiments?

No?

Oh, OK then. :D

Andy

Can I just chip in here and say that I like the idea of trawling through for earlier fish and chip experiments?

No?

Andy

Hi Andy, dont be Koi - and stop skirting around the issue - cod loves a fryer ( I mean tryer).🙂Bev

No?

Andy

oooh weell done Andy didnt even realise until you said there was no pun intended on my part anyways lol.

steff this will be interetsing to compare for you especially now your meds have changed ...not sure if i can be involved depends on what we intend to eat we decide at brekfast !!

steff this will be interetsing to compare for you especially now your meds have changed ...not sure if i can be involved depends on what we intend to eat we decide at brekfast !!

Great point Am i hope for a decrease of course.

Think i may join in with this...I think its a great idea. I won't be starting till later though as its my k/boxing night. I shall purchase the fish tomorrow...yum yum. I often find my bs drops as my insulin works fairly quickly but then rises normally cause of the chips! At least this way i can log the results and learn from it.
I don't have a Mr Monk near me as per previous post on the last 'big night in' but have an M+S near where i work so shall grap some fish there then.
Catch up tomorrows...
Bernie xx

Think I'll have to do mine at the weekend as no free eves until then!

Given the rollercoaster numbers I've had the last two days, I may put this off till the weekend as well. If I'm back to 'normal' I'll have a go but if not, I'm too scared to risk it.

Well all the gear is in bring on 6 o clock i say lol

I'm in for fish and chips....OH and I haven't had them since the last big night in...🙂

My neighbour will let me borrow the dog (for a drag poor thing) afterwards so I'll have some of the batter this time...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back