first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

grahams mum

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
hi graham has a friend wth him for tonight is the first time he is really excited they are all wash and in pijamas his friend his asmatic oftelly nothing will happen i am excited and scare at the same time

Hope all goes well Daniela! Great that he has his friend there, hope they have a fun evening 🙂

Have a lovely time and keep the windows closed as this can irritate the lungs if friend is asthmatic.🙂Bev

thanks i did not know that what about the heat because my bedroom are really hot also in the winter i close the radiator upstairs a part from the bathroom

Turn the heating off and put a bowl of water in the room to help with dry throats - dryness and fresh air trigger asthma.🙂Bev

the heating is not on yet but the temperature is about 27 degrees centigrades i kept the window open all day ,upstairs

thank god everything went well graham was 3.7 this morning and his friend did not have any problem

yes is a bit low but they play until after midnight he went to bed at 14

I'm glad they had a great evening

Did they have fun? xx

yes they did but i think was a bit too much for graham i think is allright playing all afternoon and go home after dinner not playing until 1 o'clock i think he did not expected so much energy from his friend i was tired as well

Glad they had fun!!

Wonder if the mum of the child with asthma has been asking similar questions on an asthma support board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back