First really good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emzi

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
im really chuffed and wanted you lot to be the first to know . . . Ive had my first good blood day! Ive not hid the fact that i use to ignore my diabetes but im finally trying to except it and this is my fourth week of 4 blood checks and 4 injections a day and i know your probably thinking its nothing but to me its a huge achievement and today i got 4 good scores, 6.0, 7.8, 6.8, 7.9 thats fab for me! I have had alot of hypo's but im expecting to as i adjust to find the right dose, anyway i just wanted to share as im feelin happy :D thanks x

Great stuff Emma. You'll do fine. The more you try, the more you will learn (even though I know you have been at this for years) the better you will get at looking after yourself.

I'm so pleased for you.

🙂

WELL DONE EMMA
ive been watching mine more for last 6 weeks since joining here and my morning ones used to be always 7.2 + now ive had 4 at 6.4 in a week so something is working!!

Hey thats fab, Emma! You SHOULD be celebrating that, dont be bashful!

Well done, I know it means a lot. Keep up the good work xx

Well done Emma. Don't belittle your achievement - everyone's 'journey' is as individual as they are themselves, so if it's great for you, then that's all that counts!!

Keep up the good work!

xx

great news keep up t he good work hun xx

Brilliant Emma! See - it works! Keep up the good work and before too long it will just become a minor irritation, but with the reward of better levels which will mean a better quality of life for you in so many ways🙂

Well done!:D

That is brilliant. It is hard sometimes, but it sounds like you are doing all of the right things.

Great numbers Emzi! Hope you keep it up and start getting less hypo's soon!

Chuffing-tastic:D:D

Excellent results for yesterday. 😎

(I hope today is going well too.)

Thats a great set of numbers, can't remember the last time I went a day without hitting double figures.

Me too!! :( Good for you hun! Well done x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back