First Official Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

cazscot

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Had my first official review with my practice nurse. Cholesterol down from 5.4 to 3.7 (due to the statins). Liver and kidney tests all normal.

HbA1c decreased from 7.1 diagnosis to 5.8 in December to wait for it.... 5.6 😱 I am flabbergasted honestly thought it would have increased slightly due to stress/ilness.

I also got praised for my weightloss (63lbs) and she doesnt want to see me again till at least Septermber. Yipee I am off to have 2 packets of crisps to celebrate!

Carol that is superb well done hun, are you going to celebrate in some way? x

Wonderful Carol! You've worked so hard, so it's great to get such fantastic rewards for your efforts! 🙂

Carol that is superb well done hun, are you going to celebrate in some way? x

My last exam is at the end of May, which is the same time I will have been at weightwatchers for a year so going to celebrate all of it by treating myself to a aromatherapy massage at my local beauty spa :D

My last exam is at the end of May, which is the same time I will have been at weightwatchers for a year so going to celebrate all of it by treating myself to a aromatherapy massage at my local beauty spa :D

Sounds brilliant well you enjoy you well deserve it hun x

Well done on the numbers and the weight loss. The aroma therapy sounds wonderful and you certainly deserve the treat. Congratulations.

Many congratulations Carol

Good luck with your exams next week

well done on the numbers and the wieght lose

Well done you have obviously been working really hard. Enjoy that well deserved treat!

Great stuff Carol - Congratulations!

You are sure on the right path! Stick with it!

Very best wishes - John

Well done those are brilliant results. I would be so excited if that was my hba1c. Well done on all the weight loss as well x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back