First Diabetic review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebstar

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Just has my first review after being diagnosed in June and my HbA1C was 5.6 the nurse was really pleased and I was very relieved so hope I can continue to keep control of my bg. This forum has been a great help because it's so friendly and even if I have a question that some might think trivial it's never belittled by the folks on here:D

hi sebstar thats really good hbA well done you and i hope it carries on in such a postive way for you x

Well done Seb, you're a star.

Well done Sebstar! Whatever you're doing, keep doing it🙂 Of course, all the very best people have an HbA1c of 5.6% (that's what mine is!:D)

Hey that's brilliant Sebstar, keep up the good work. 5.6 is great.

xx

Happy days sebstar

I had my second set of results since diagnosis yesterday and got a 6!.
made all the sacrifices seem worth it.

celebrated with a digestive Ha Ha.....

That's good Sebstar! That's very good!

.....and same to you lawlessd!

Stick with it and keep them well controlled -it's worth it in the long run!

Best wishes - John

well done brilliant result

Well done thats a brilliant result for your first review you should be so proud of yourself 🙂

Well done. Keep up the good work, whatever you're on, can I have some? Everything is important to someone so nothing is ever trivial.

well done, can i ask what you are doing to get such a great result? I was diagnosed Type 2 last week (i'm 47, female) and have already started making major lifestyle changes and am learning every day, i'd be interested in knowing how you did it?

well done, can i ask what you are doing to get such a great result? I was diagnosed Type 2 last week (i'm 47, female) and have already started making major lifestyle changes and am learning every day, i'd be interested in knowing how you did it?

I'm not sure how I did it either lol. I have made slight changes to my diet like virtually cutting out white bread, rice and pasta and eating the wholemeal sort. I try to exercise each day either by going on the treadmill or going out for a walk and I have lost a little weight. I'm not on medication. I was diagnosed in June of this year and still have lots to learn but I find this forum really helpfu because if you have a problem there is always someone who can help you. I expect you are still a bit shell shocked at being diagnosed my advice is to read as much as you can about it and of couse use this site. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back