First class service

• Thread starter Thread starter FM001
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FM001

Yesterday I rang Roche to order some control solution and batteries for my accu-chek nano, this was around 2pm so expected delivery either tomorrow or Saturday at the earliest. This morning the postie knocked on my door and handed me my order from Roche at 8.30, so in total my supplies took 18 1/2 hours to arrive, don't think I have ever had such a speedy response.......so well done Roche!🙂 Toby.

hi Toby

I have had some great experiences with Roche too. Last year my blood glucose meter went faulty. They sent a replacement next day.

A couple of weeks later the new one went faulty. When I phoned and explained that I wasn't happy they offered me the choice of the latest meter or any of my choice. They sent me 2 x free meters free of charge.

If only every other company was like Roche to deal with things would be so much easier!

Cheers

Andy

Abbotts who supply my meter are the exact same, i ordered control solution on the thursday afternoon at 3pm and my o/h dropped it off the next day at 10.30.Same when i ordered a new battery as well i ordered that on the friday thinking with the weekend it would come on the monday but nope it turned up saturday morning.

Got to admit I've been with Roche for a few years now and think they are brilliant. Always really helpful and quick to post out stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back