First bit of good news in ages ....I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silkman_Bob

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I had a blood test yesterday as the Dr though I may have a clot in my leg (that has come back negative 🙂) I asked them if they could do the diabetic stuff too as may as well get them done at the same time and I was due a test anyways.

Last time (start of Dec) my HbA1c was 10.3 and with Xmas etc I thought that it may not be too clever.

Anyways, I was speechless when the nurse told me that it was 5.8 - still in a bit of shock now 🙂

Its the first bit of good news I have had in a long time so I may push the boat out and have a celebratory beer tonight (just one mind!)

Above all it has given me the hope I had lost which is priceless.

Thats brilliant news! And just the kind you need after the xmas period - well done!

nice one Bob, I'll have a beer for you too!

Keep up the good work and positive outlook.

Reeeeeesult!:D

great news for you bob , late xmas pressie xx

Wow Bob! That's astonishing! Brilliant news - welcome to the 5% club! Whatever you've been doing, keep doing it, you're doing a fantastic job. Great news about the (non)clot too!🙂

Well done Bob - great result 🙂

Its the first bit of good news I have had in a long time so I may push the boat out and have a celebratory beer tonight (just one mind!)

Above all it has given me the hope I had lost which is priceless.

Dear Bob,

What a brilliant result - well done and welcome to the 5% club

Regards Dodger

wow bob thats brilliant....come on spilll...whats your secret?

Yeah Bob, whats your secret? I suggest you bottle it and sell it!

Well done, and enjoy it! You should be very happy with that xx

Wow! How on earth did you manage that? Well done you.

Thank you everyone - I am still in a bit of shock 🙂

Ive just been strict with myself over xmas but I had no idea that it would go down to anywhere near 5.8!!!!!!!!!

It is brilliant you've had such good news and you feel better for it. Good for you, I hope you enjoyed your ginger beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back