Finnebrogue Cumberland sausages Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ljc

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
Ooh! Sausages! 🙂 My favourite - I will have to check those out, but will have to locate my nearest Sainsbury's when in Harrogate! 🙂 Thanks @Ljc 🙂

Reactions: Ljc
On my list for when I get back Lin. 🙂

Ooh! Sausages! 🙂 My favourite - I will have to check those out, but will have to locate my nearest Sainsbury's when in Harrogate! 🙂 Thanks @Ljc 🙂
You’re welcome. 🙂 . I hope Sainsbury’s won’t be too far from you. I’ve just bought 3 packs 😱 :D

It’s not too far out of Harrogate on the main road, A59 towards York as opposed to Skipton, we used it to buy some shopping and to fill up with petrol. I feel I know Harrogate and it’s surrounding areas pretty well now!

Oooo they look good! I love sausages!

Love sausages (tend top buy 90% + variants ) just need to find a replacement for the Mash (Can't stands sweet potatoes so don't even go there).

Love sausages (tend top buy 90% + variants ) just need to find a replacement for the Mash (Can't stands sweet potatoes so don't even go there).
I am not a great fan either @Alister but I found Morrisons sweet potato mash really nice. There is also cauliflower rice from Aldi for example which I tried and love.

Lots of different veg can be mashed. Swede or turnip work well too.

I’m with Jenny - cheesy cauliflower mash is great on cottage pie or with bangers. Most of the carbs are in the brown sauce....
Cottage pie is the only think I like with brown sauce. I can't stand brown sauce on anything else.

I got some of these on my last trip to Sainsbury's, really nice. Will stock up when I go next.

Cottage pie is the only think I like with brown sauce. I can't stand brown sauce on anything else.
I love Brown sauce on Welsh Rarebit , other than that it’s got to be Heinz ketchup.

I got some of these on my last trip to Sainsbury's, really nice. Will stock up when I go next.
They are nice aren’t they.

They are nice aren’t they.
Yeah, I was really impressed actually. I prefer the cheaper sausages for the taste to the higher meat content ones, but these had a lot more flavour I thought.

Yeah, I was really impressed actually. I prefer the cheaper sausages for the taste to the higher meat content ones, but these had a lot more flavour I thought.
I was brought up on Wall’s sausages , I still like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back