Finished First Container of Diastix

Status
Not open for further replies.

falcon123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Well I have got through my first 50 Diastix. No I have not drunk that many diet cokes but I have tested those of friends who have ordered one as they could easily have been diabetic as well - the staff have no idea why it is being ordered! Anyway somewhat over 10% were not diet drinks! This rises to the high teens at McIdiots. Two of the failures were I believe genuine, but unacceptable, mistakes but the rest the result of disinterested slapdash staff. In one McIdiot they also poured salt over the chips when I asked for no salt!

That's a pretty bad hit rate :( Why is it so difficult? If you asked for sausages they wouldn't try and serve you fish fingers!

Well I have got through my first 50 Diastix. No I have not drunk that many diet cokes but I have tested those of friends who have ordered one as they could easily have been diabetic as well - the staff have no idea why it is being ordered! Anyway somewhat over 10% were not diet drinks! This rises to the high teens at McIdiots. Two of the failures were I believe genuine, but unacceptable, mistakes but the rest the result of disinterested slapdash staff. In one McIdiot they also poured salt over the chips when I asked for no salt!

LOL mdidiots! sounds like them all over XD

10% is still high especially if you think how many they sell every day 😱 thanks falcon more DiDkA foder.....If sacred heart or northe or any one who met Joe freeman from DUK at meet can they please tell me what his thoughts were ?

I got a strange look in KFC the other day.
Supervisor came over worried why I was testing drink. Thought I was from the environmental health people.

Supervisor came over worried why I was testing drink. Thought I was from the environmental health people.

I told one place I was from one of these food guide magazines. I got brilliant service because they wanted a good write up.

When a friend dipped a few beers out of interest barman thought they were AlcoStix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back