fingers crossed for good news ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emzi

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
... i have my first appointment this afternoon with my new hospital/doctor and diabetes team that I went with through choose and book. This hospital is meant to be really good and although i really liked my old doctor he retired last month so thought it was a good time to change espcially as this hospital offers dafne and i really hope my new doctor will agree to putting me on the course. I cant tell you how upset ill be if they dont :(
I have started to do my bloods/injections again after hearing all the wonderful words of encouragement from members here and putting a giant foot up my behind 🙄 but feel i need that extra help and i really hope after 12 years of not having any i can get some to make my better than i am now... so fingers and toes crossed :D

Good luck Emzi come bacl and please let us all know, everything is crossed for you xx

Hope they give you the support you are entitled to, and you get on the course.

good luck emzi. fingers crossed for you xxx

I hope all goes well for you and that you get all the support you want and the DAFNE coourse. Let us know how you get on.

I do hope all goes well Emzi! Don't be afraid to put your foot down for the things that you want 🙂

Just wanted to wish you luck with your new care team and also to try and get on the DAFNE course. Good news about injecting again, I hope that you keep your motivation 😉. Let us know how you get on with it all xx

I am now officially on the DAFNE waiting list :D so chuffed and my new doctor is lovely, i saw a dietician who gave me some more help with getting to grips with carb counting in the mean time and im going to get a new DSN one who is hopefully nicer and understanding but after being really nervous im very happy!!!!!

So i finally have a little motivation as i need to get to grips with carb counting to access the dafne course so im planning on full steam ahead.

Thanks for all your support, let just hope the list isnt too long 😉

I am now officially on the DAFNE waiting list :D so chuffed and my new doctor is lovely, i saw a dietician who gave me some more help with getting to grips with carb counting in the mean time and im going to get a new DSN one who is hopefully nicer and understanding but after being really nervous im very happy!!!!!

So i finally have a little motivation as i need to get to grips with carb counting to access the dafne course so im planning on full steam ahead.

Thanks for all your support, let just hope the list isnt too long 😉

Fantastic news Emzi so pleased for you , it gives nice satisfaction when you have a lovley caring doctor on your side x good luck

Last edited:
Hey Emzi, that's great news, glad it went well for you. It will be a lot easier when you have done the DAFNE course properly, and also it's nice to meet other people in the same boat at these courses. Keep us posted how you get on!

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back