Finger pricking pen....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemma444

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
J's finger pricking pen is broken, still sort of working after i messed with it a little. Ive been on the Abbotts website as jack uses the Optrium Xceed meter and can only see that I can get download cables and batterys.

Anyone got any ideas where I can get a replacement finger pricker pen. We did have a spare when we saw a rep at the clinic and he gave us another meter to tests out but the lancets we use wont work in it.

Gem x

Your team should have some spare ones - but if not - just ring Abbott - they will normally send you one out. I get acu check nano for Alex and they sent us 4! :DBev

Thanks Bev I will ring Abbotts tomorrow to see if they can send us one. x

I use one touch meters and when I broke mine I emailed them to ask where I could buy one and they posted one out to me straight away for free.

Yep me too, I use One Touch and love 'em

We use one touch too- their customer service is fab! I just called them up and got new meter, finger pricker thingy and a few new type of lancets, it all arrived within 48hrs.

C 🙂

It is always worth giving the company a call. They are happy to send out freebies as they want you to use their test strips and sharps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back