Status
Not open for further replies.

twinnie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
well that me started on creon 10000 three times a day
gp was very sorry about the mistake got dsn on friday :(

Last edited:
ohh at last vickie least your sorted took long enuff,good luck at the DSN friday remember write down any questions you have beforehand so you dont forget nothing

well that me started on creon 1000 three times a day

Good luck with the new medication and good luck with DSN. Agree with Steff, make a note of all the questions you want to ask, saves time and if you take a pad and pencil you can also write down anything she tells you that you want to remember.

Hiya

At last. Jessica is on Creon 25000 which are huge !! She has three per meal. Did they tell you that you don't need them if you just have a snack of fruit or veg.

If the dose isn't right it will have an effect on your levels. Jessica's has to be right, this is another reason that sometimes maybe she is all over the place.

Good luck and I hope they make things easier for you.

well that me started on creon 1000 three times a day

sorry 10000 missed a zero i started to write a diary of what i am eating how much insulin and generally how i am feeling as i feel i need my insulin upped
i just hope that the creon helps with my stomach problem as that doesnt help with my drepression

Hiya

At last. Jessica is on Creon 25000 which are huge !! She has three per meal. Did they tell you that you don't need them if you just have a snack of fruit or veg.

If the dose isn't right it will have an effect on your levels. Jessica's has to be right, this is another reason that sometimes maybe she is all over the place.

Good luck and I hope they make things easier for you.

thanks adrienne yes there told me that i take two per meals and i have a review in 4 weeks to see if the dose is enought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back