Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronH83

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi, long time no see! Finally got my date for DAFNE and I'm excited. Hoping this will be the next step to getting a pump and getting a bit of freedom. Hoping when the time comes to get a 780G, seems like it's best suited to my needs, work pattern and lifestyle.

Great to hear you got a date for DAFNE. Hope it is an in person course as I think spending time with other Type 1s is one of the key benefits of the course and learning from each other. I certainly found that the course educators could be really good advocates for you in getting technology to help, so fingers crossed it will be the "foot in the door" you need to get a pump. Is the 780 on offer at your clinic? Obviously it is no good setting your sights on something that isn't available in your area.

Great to hear you got a date for DAFNE. Hope it is an in person course as I think spending time with other Type 1s is one of the key benefits of the course and learning from each other. I certainly found that the course educators could be really good advocates for you in getting technology to help, so fingers crossed it will be the "foot in the door" you need to get a pump. Is the 780 on offer at your clinic? Obviously it is no good setting your sights on something that isn't available in your area.
It is yeah, T Slim, 780 and Omnipod are our choices and having looked at them all I think the 780 is going to be the best for me

It is yeah, T Slim, 780 and Omnipod are our choices and having looked at them all I think the 780 is going to be the best for me
Hi Aaron . I am happily using my 780 with their sensors (which I currently self fund) to run the closed loop system. This adjusts my basal insulin every 5 minutes, and has taken on a lot of the thinking that I did about my diabetes.

If you have any questions, just ask. Happy to help.

Great to hear it. Enjoy the journey x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back