finally we have done it (jdrf walk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grahams mum

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
😎today was glorious freezing but beautiful i had so many people turn up i could not belive it we still counting the money because i am waiting all the one from the sponsor forms but i think all togather will be around ?1000 was nearly ?200 collected from the buckets and i mey tom hreben !!!great guy really good sense of humor and dont worry not bad language it was great fun it was a really a friendship feeling i have lots of pictures i will put it on the forum tom will help me for that thanks again and keep an eye on the jdrf website🙂😉

Glad to hear it all went well for you all , nice to have met tom as well had to laugh when you said and no bad language .:D

Wow - well done to you all! You should be very proud of yourselves! Lovely that you met Tom too! Cant wait to see the pictures!🙂Bev

Hiya Daniela

I'm so happy that it went so well today for you, I thought about you today as it was so lovely down here, I just wish I could have been there. I hope you get your face in the paper again. Well done and speak soon. x

i hope you had a good day as well adrienne i bet was very noisy with all those girls and you would have like tom i think he is got your sense of humor is quite strong about the diabetes thing

Just catching up Daniela! Well done! Great that you met Tom too - it really is great to meet other members 'in the flesh'!🙂

yes and he prmis to post the pictures in the forum for me i have some on a pc key you will see dont worry i went to the bank this morning to send the cash that we collected and i havent finish with the sponsorships yet so will be over a ?1000 especially with the gift aid as well

yes and he prmis to post the pictures in the forum for me i have some on a pc key you will see dont worry i went to the bank this morning to send the cash that we collected and i havent finish with the sponsorships yet so will be over a ?1000 especially with the gift aid as well

Don't worry, I'm coming out of the cold to get them on here. I'll put them in the events section over the weekend. On a similar note, my Grandfather has a donation he'd like to give. Could you give me your address and I'll forward it on to you?

Tom

oohh you are alive i email you

and you dont walk alone all the other mum and friend they all liked you everybody was asking me about you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back