Finally - my Test results.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrine

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I've only been waiting just over 2 weeks!

HbA1c 6.1, fasting BG 7, cholesterol 5. So am feeling pretty smug - but here's the best bit - my GP asked me if I wanted to start taking metformin - just in case?!?!?!? A bit of a contradiction seeing as he'd only just mentioned that I had 'excellent control'......

Needless to say I declined his offer........

I've only been waiting just over 2 weeks!

HbA1c 6.1, fasting BG 7, cholesterol 5. So am feeling pretty smug - but here's the best bit - my GP asked me if I wanted to start taking metformin - just in case?!?!?!? A bit of a contradiction seeing as he'd only just mentioned that I had 'excellent control'......

Needless to say I declined his offer........

Brilliant news Corrine. Fantastic. How are you going to celebrate the news?

Brilliant news Corrine. Fantastic. How are you going to celebrate the news?

Oooh I think a glass of wine or two and a takeaway will do the trick!

Thanks Tez and Steff. When you off to see your DSN Steff?

26th hun of october tho ha , 9th sept for nurse apptointment about meds though x

Well done Corrine - that's a great HbA1c - just keep doing whatever you're doing!🙂

26th hun of october tho ha , 9th sept for nurse apptointment about meds though x

Sorry - it was the 9th I meant! Let me know how it goes!

Result! Keep it going you've clearly got a good scheme!! But have a little treat, go'on you deserve it!!

Result! Keep it going you've clearly got a good scheme!! But have a little treat, go'on you deserve it!!

:D Oh I plan to Rossi - and thank you!

well done those are brilliant resluts! definately have a take away and a glass of wine mmmm 🙂

Thanks Emma!

Well done and congratulations on those results Corrine !! :DExcellent , keep up the good work >>>> Hope you enjoy a nice treat 🙂

Well done on your results, Corrine. I'd say ignore the Dr too !

Thanks IA and Faith. Treat coming (have had some choc already) and Dr def put on 'ignore'.

well done corrine! 🙂 and well done for turning down the tablets 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back