finally getting somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

recyclequeen

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi everyone.

Its been a while since i was last here, but i hav e been very busy, on the 30th november i was told by a doctor (not mine) at my surgery, that i would not have another seizure,so having a m onitor was a waste of time.

on the 4th december i had another seizure, so he was wrong, and my doctor and several others at the surgery are angry at him for giving me the wrong information.

i have this week had my MRI scan and seen my doctor, and as they still do not know what is causing the seizures, my doctor is refering me to a neurologist, just waiting on the appointment.

hopefully things might get sorted,

thanks for listening recycle queen

Hi everyone.

Its been a while since i was last here, but i hav e been very busy, on the 30th november i was told by a doctor (not mine) at my surgery, that i would not have another seizure,so having a m onitor was a waste of time.

on the 4th december i had another seizure, so he was wrong, and my doctor and several others at the surgery are angry at him for giving me the wrong information.

i have this week had my MRI scan and seen my doctor, and as they still do not know what is causing the seizures, my doctor is refering me to a neurologist, just waiting on the appointment.

hopefully things might get sorted,

thanks for listening recycle queen

Hope they get it sorted soon, that must be very worrying for you and you could definitely do without the additional stress. Fingers crossed..

Karina

hi recycle

sorry to hear of your seizures, hope it is sorted out sonner rather then later , you must come back with am update xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back