finally getting results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sianee

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
hello everyone!
hope everyone is well.
have been having such a tough time the last few months but things are finally looking up! i'm having fortnightly appointments at the diabetes clinic to get everything under control and im seeing a phycologist for some therapy, im having a treatment called 'eye movement desensitiseation' to help me deal with this, needless to say i took my diagnosis pretty badly and havent been coping well at all. with any luck this will be the solution to the problem or at least help. my nurse thinks that because i feel like my diabetes is so negative and that i cant cope with it, i subconciously stop myself from doing it. which in a way i agree with!
well, on my last visit my HBA1C was down to 9.3 which is the lowest its been since i was diagnosed so thats a plus!
will keep everyone posted on my progress.
thanks so much for your support guys, you have no idea how much you have helped me in these dark times xxx

Hi, it all sounds positive. I'm glad you are getting help and it is working. hBa1c is going in the right direction.

Keep us posted and let us know how you get on.

Hi Sianee thats good to hear hun , long may it continue x

Really good too hear.

Sounds like your doing well 🙂

So pleased to hear that things are improving sianee - such a boost to the spirits! Hope things continue to improve! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back